About Me

Ever since the financial crisis started in 2008, I have devoted myself to understanding the economy and macroeconomic cycles and use this knowledge to profit. Knowledge is truly power, and the financial industry is no exception. I research and follow the market every day, I follow an elite hand-selected group of experts (who you won't find in the media), and I read countless books on macroeconomics, economic cycles, global markets, and trend trading. Some of my views on economics and politics have changed as a result. And I have uncovered some truths which I believe a broader audience need to know about. This is the goal of my blog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beginning of the US Currency Crisis

If you want to know what is happening with the upcoming currency crisis, how our market has rallied recently, and why the dollar is doomed to fail eventually with hyperflation, this is your video.

However, this video covers inflation, not deflation.  What we are facing today and at least over the next year is another deflationary period not unlike the one that took hold in 2008 and early 2009.  We will see massive stock sell-offs in the medium term.  The inflationary period described in this video will not come until later.

Warning:  This is a hugely informative video, but it is long.  At 55 minutes long, you will need a good chunk of time to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=player_embedded#!

No comments: